
Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope that everyone has a lovely day with friends and family! Do you have a favorite tradition that you will do today (or that you did yesterday)?
My family has an odd tradition. We wake up on Christmas morning, open presents, have brunch and then head to the gym. We know that we will be eating highly caloric foods at my aunt's house later tonight so in order to not feel bad about stuffing our face with oh-so-yummy things like pigs in a blanket and ice cream sundaes, we work out at the gym. This is the first time that CP will be partaking in the tradition AND the first time he will be meeting my three step cousins, their spouses, aunt/uncle, and other assorted family so I hope that he has fun!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you, too! I hope you had a lovely day!
Y'alls tradition sounds like a good one -- maybe my family should start doing that. ;) I think we all ate at least a dozen cookies (separately) today.
Post a Comment