After two 12+ hour training sessions the past two days, I can't wait for today to be over. After hopping on the shuttle bus back to DC, I will get to see my best friend and maid of honor! Okay, so it is only for a few hours before my flight leaves to take me home, but still. I haven't seen her in about a year and it will be nice to catch up (even though we talk weekly on the phone).
J was very excited about my move to the east coast (she says it's the "right" coast for me to be on) as it will be easier for us to see each other. Whenever work and I am able to figure out my three month rotation down in DC we are going to be like two peas in a pod. As much as we can be at least. :-)
Having her down in DC will be nice because hopefully she can help me out with a lot of wedding stuff. She thinks that she is slacking on the MOH duties, but I said that she doesn't really need to be doing anything right now. (right?) One of our family friends (they are not related, but are so close that we call the parents aunt and uncle) has already offered to throw me a wedding shower. She was going to fly out to Chicago to host the shower, but if we have it in DC then maybe more friends can come.
I love my "aunt" but know that she will take over the shower. My MOH is more than happy with that as she won't have to do as much. Everyone wins! :-)
Come on 5:30pm!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment