Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

4.06.2011

Wordless Wednesday

I can't remember where I have seen "Wordless Wednesday", but I follow someone's blog that has this feature. Let me know if it is you and will claim you as the rightful owner of that title! :-)

The breeder sent us new pictures of the puppies at three weeks. They still look a little like rats, but still super adorable. I can't wait to meet all of them in just a few weeks!


Especially this guy/girl. S/he looks like s/he is either lazy or about to start some trouble. Either way I want to meet her/him and bask in their adorableness.


While I did other yard work tasks, CP tackled a stump in our back yard with his new chainsaw. I told him that he had to be very careful. I didn't want a husband missing half of his face or a hand. Thankfully he didn't have any problems and we demolished the stump!

I love random flowers! Whole Foods was having a sale on tulips...so pretty!



My medal for finishing the Quarter Marathon. My friend and I wore the medals in the grocery store after the race because we are super cool. :-)



I've been on a bread making kick and this was my first crack at Country Classic Bread. Delicious! (The sheen on the top is from butter that they have you brush onto the bread after it cooks.)



Okay so this post was not exactly wordless...

4 comments:

Christina said...

Umm how can I focus o the other pictures when you have puppies?

missmitten said...

Love tulips, love puppies, MMMMMMMMMM BREAD WANT. I am hungry now at 9 am and want bread :/

terra said...

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers and I can't help but pick some up whenever I see them on sale.

And that bread? It looks SO SO SO good!

Meg said...

I have no idea where Wordless Wednesday originated but it's featured on a shit-ton of blogs!
I want to lie in a sleepy heap with ALL of those puppies! Can't wait to meet FB's little brother! :D