Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

8.14.2013

Ovulation/Pregnancy test giveaway

To celebrate me hitting viability today (woo hoo!), I'm finally ready to give away my ovulation test kits and pregnancy tests.

First up, I'm thinking that the 16 Clearblue easy ovulation test kits need to go to someone who has PCOS because they do expire later this year.  From reading a lot of your blogs, I know that it is often not easy to figure out when you are ovulating and you use a lot of these babies up.



Second, I have two different kinds of cheapie pregnancy tests.  I have 20+ of the pink kind that were generously sent to me by Kristin from Return to Go.  I of course didn't need very many of them as my IVF cycle worked.  These expire in June of 2014 so you have a while to use them up.

I also have 16 of the blue ones on the bottom.  These expire this year so I would like them to go to someone who LOVES to pee on all of the sticks and will be doing it soon.



Let me know if you are interested in any of these in the comments!  Make sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you for your address.  :-)

13 comments:

Breathe Gently said...

I would definitely be keen, even though I'm overseas (happy to pay for postage) - I've started cycle tracking, it's all over the place & would love the O sticks! xx

(Totally fine if someone more local wants them, though!)

Breathe Gently said...

Also... YAY VIABILITY!

Anonymous said...

i would love to pee on some sticks. :) great giveaway

wherethebleepisourstork said...

Yay on viability! How amazing! Gosh... what a great thing you are experiencing.

You know me... total PCOSer and over tester! I am always in for a give-a-way!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Yay for viability! So nice of you to give them away.

JustHeather said...

Yay for viability!! And that's so sweet to do this giveaway. (I'm not in for the giveaway, just commenting.)

Amy Jo said...

No need for me to enter the giveaway...but I had to tell you Congrats on hitting viability!!! Whoot Whoot

KelBel said...

YAY for viability!!

Sadie said...

That's a huge milestone to mark! Congratulations on reaching viability!!

Lanie said...

Congrats! I wish I could enter for the pee sticks. Too soon! Great giveaway to celebrate!

Kechara said...

I don't have PCOS, but I need to be tracking anyway because stress is making my cycle jump around a little, so I would love the O-tests. I'd also love the pregnancy tests, but I'm less likely to need them than the O-tests because I know my PMS symptoms that well.

Jessie
Byko
@
gmail

JenS said...

Congrats on another milestone!
I need to do this same thing and give away all my leftover tests.

Amber said...

Congrats on viability! I don't need the tests, but wanted to wish you well.