Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

5.12.2020

Quarantine Diaries- Week Three

Trying to catch up!! This was Week Three of Sheltering in Place.

Loose front tooth after eating a pear

By the end of the day, the tooth was gone after eating a s'more


Izzy moved up to a bigger bike given to us by a neighbor, Wes works on his balance bike skills

My lovely hyacinths 

Working on balance in a nearby parking lot

Small snake in the grass found during our walk

The kids pretending to be scared of the two willow trees during a walk- maybe they are Wamping Willows?? (A lot of Harry Potter reading and watching of the movies the past few weeks)

"I can't walk anymore. I don't have energy"

The kids do "squats" as I do my MM100 workout

Easter silliness

We only had 13 eggs total so I hid them in the back yard for the first round, the kids found all of them and then decided that they wanted CP to hide them, then once they found them it was decided Wes would hide them for Izzy and the finally, Izzy hid them for Wes. It was pretty cute.


No comments: