Today I am officially 28 weeks or 7 months along which means that I am in the THIRD TRIMESTER! WOO HOO! So far so good, although I did have a few hours of Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday due to the 100 degree weather, having to walk farther than usual for my commute back to the train, not drinking quite enough water (although I was peeing like crazy all day), and then helping CP bring doors that I had painted from outside to the second floor after work. They finally subsided by the time I went to bed. Hopefully they don't return this afternoon.
Post in the works with belly pictures from the 2nd trimester AND all of the weird pregnancy symptoms that I had this trimester.
In the meantime, here are some cute pictures of the dogs.
 |
| Buster and one of his favorite toys. I vacuumed the floor just the day before, but these dogs are shedding like crazy right now! |
 |
| Buster (left) and Koda (right) playing tug of war. It's basically the only game Koda has ever played with Buster but it's nice to see that they still play it together. They both have a low growl while they are tugging with Buster usually giving up the toy to Koda because despite having almost 20 pounds on her, he knows who is boss! |
9 comments:
Yay for reaching the third trimester!! Wow, for me it feels like time has flown by and just a few weeks ago you were talking about your IVF cycle and now here you are in the third trimester! So happy for you chica:)
cute pics of the pups as always...
I CANT WAIT FOR BELLY PICS!!!!! :-)
Can't believe how quickly this seems to be passing by! Whoo-hoo
Woot! Woot! 3rd trimester! Craziness.
You are almost there, not too much longer.
Wow! Yay for reaching the third trimester - that's huge!! I agree with Gypsy Mama - that time feels like it flew by, though I'm sure not for you ;)
Congrats on the third trimester!
Welcome to the 3rd trimester!!! It's a great place to be :)
Yay for the third trimester!!
And boo to all the shedding! My dogs are blowing fur all over the place and no amount of vacuuming seems to be able to keep up with it this year.
Post a Comment