CP gets back tonight from his work trip and I am READY for his return. We have done pretty well without him, but the first night was AWFUL. Definitely the worst night of Izzy's short life. I have a nice big bottle of expressed breast milk for CP to feed to Izzy tonight before she heads to bed so that I can head to bed nice and early. I will still have to get up to feed her in the middle of the night, but this gives me at least a little break.... I will most definitely be enjoying my spa day tomorrow!!!
To send you off into the weekend, here are some cute baby pictures! How is she already 7 weeks old??!!?
 |
| Dad is coming back tonight!! |
 |
| Is Izzy going to grow up liking heavy metal? Or will she want to be a Longhorn? |
 |
| Mom, this is what I think of going to bed! |
 |
| Baby leg warmers are the cutest |
 |
My seriously strong girl on top of the Boppy
And not to leave out Buster....he LOVES SNOW! (This picture taken before we had to put Koda down as she is in the background doing her own thing.)
 |
7 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! I especially love the one of your pup in the snow :)
Cuteness overload in this post! I absolutely love all of Izzy's gorgeous hair! She is adorable. And that picture of Buster! Too much :)
Have fun at the spa tomorrow!
Great pictures! I can't get over Izzy and all her beautiful black hair. Such a cutie pie.
Go a buster! Looks like he is having a blast.
Love the rainbow leg warmers!
How are you recovering after losing Koda? Sometimes I still listen for Monte, or go to feed him dinner, or wonder where he is...But I think I am at peace with it, after his long ordeal with cancer. Still hard though.
She is absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. :)
What great pictures! I hope you had a wonderful day at the spa!
I can't get over all her hair! How has she not started to lose some of it yet? Seriously, it's gorgeous! Also love the picture of Buster in the snow.
Post a Comment