It is crazy to be back waiting for a beta test again. On one hand, I just want to hurry up time to Sunday morning so that I can just test already.....but on the other hand tomorrow early morning I leave Chicago for California for work and I'm quite looking forward to the 70 degree weather! I'm a little sad that my clinic doesn't allow for exercise during the TWW as I would have loved to have gone running while I was there....but I will just have to settle for some walking in the sunshine until I leave on Friday night.
So far I chalking up everything I am feeling to progesterone- the large boobs, the slight twinges in my uterus, the feeling that I need to clean. It's way too early for anything really to be happening anyway.
(Posting from my iPad so I can't do the logo and link as easily)
7 comments:
Walking in the sunshine sounds divine. Actually, we've had a run of sunny days around here lately and I'm looking forward to going on a walk with my littles this afternoon! So glad you have such a great distraction in Izzy to keep you occupied instead of obsessing about what's going on inside your body! I am sure that chasing her around is just fine :)
Oh wow, you're in the wait! Thinking the best thoughts for you. Sunshine HAS to help, I'd think! Yeah, I'd think anyone with a little one around would have a hard time with anything resembling bed rest or rest or not lifting anything over 20 pounds, which is what I was always told and didn't 100% understand. I am crossing all the crossables for you, and hope the trip helps speed the wait along.
Where In California ? From the temps, it sounds like SoCal, but give a shout if you're in the Bay Area
Distractions are always good! I think the "take it easy" advice after an IVF cycle is overrated.
Sending a lot of good thoughts for the beta. It's nice that it's preceded by a little sunshine.
YAY!!!!! Here's an early welcome to California! And the no-running is KILLING me here. When and where will you be here?? Will you find out your result the same day?
Yes, being pregnant (a few days late and now knowing the outcome of this 2nd transfer) with a toddler already in the house is very much different than the first time around. At least that is what I have found and am finding. You don't get to just laze around and do nothing when your tired, you still have a little one to chase after and take care of. Not saying it is bad or good, just different. :) In any case, enjoy!
Post a Comment