Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

10.07.2015

Almost Wordless Wednesday- Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend the family headed up to my parent's place in MI. Buster is always excited to head to MI because it means running around the large property, chasing animals, and lots of extra petting/treats/attention from my parents. Izzy is more recently aware of Michigan and likes to say that we "drive to Michigan" which is correct.

We decided to head to a local farm to pick out pumpkins. Luckily for Izzy it also had a bouncy house and a pony ride so she had fun.


Tall girl!



I swear Izzy thinks that ponies and horses are everywhere we go. The horse's name was Pumpkin and Izzy (of course) had a great time riding.

Izzy said this pumpkin was "heavy"

Posing on top of pumpkins


My parents hadn't gone apple picking yet this year so after the pumpkin patch and lunch we headed out for some more apple picking. For those keeping score this was our third apple orchard, so far in three different states (WI, NH, MI). Lol we do love our apples.

Izzy also deemed this bag of apples "heavy" but continued to drag it on the ground until I took it away. She was not happy about that.


Eating an apple as big as her head!

Saturday night was our 6th anniversary so CP and I snuck away for a lovely dinner in South Bend, IN while my parents watched Izzy. I can't believe that CP and I had our first date a little over 10 years ago (October 2, 2008)! I have known CP for more than 1/4 of my life- crazy!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy anniversary! I die over the cuteness of Izzy! I absolutely love her pony tails.

jAllen said...

I miss real pumpkin patches that we had in Connecticut. Here is California, they'll throw out some hay bales and place pumpkins around it and call it a pumpkin "patch"

Aramis said...

We're going to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Can't wait...it looks like so much fun!

Gypsy Mama said...

Happy Anniversary! I think I would like to check out a pumpkin patch this weekend...