Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

10.17.2016

3 months old


Wes is three months old already!




Height- Will find out next month

Weight- In a onesie and a diaper Wes weighed 17.5 lbs already. No wonder I am already having problems carrying him around in the infant car seat!




Nicknames- Chunkmasterflex, Baby Monkey Butt, Baby Wes, Buddy






Diapers- Size 3

Milestones- Wes is tracking more with his eyes and has major staring contests with people and objects. He looooves watching Izzy in whatever she is doing which is adorable! He found his hands this month which resulted in a lot of hand sucking. This month has also been all about blowing bubbles.


Staring contest with the sheep


Sleep- Longest night has been 8.5 hours. Last week after I went back to work he slept the whole night for three nights in a row! Great job buddy!

Clothes- Wes moved into 6-9 mo clothes right after his 2 mo birthday. Most fit him perfectly but some have extra room in the thigh region- I think because they are expecting a slightly older infant to be wearing them!


Repping MJ with his vaccination shots. Thankfully he took his two month shots much better than Izzy did!


Eating- Wes does a lot of drooling these days but I know that teeth are still at least two months away. His eating schedule is thankfully not as busy these days and can go longer periods of time without nursing. While he was home with CP he was eating three 4 oz bottles of pumped milk but he wasn't on any kind of schedule.

Likes- Snuggling in our arms, nursing (he will often shoot me a smile while he is nursing if I smile at him), walks in the stroller, activity bar, and the vibrating chair. He finally started to like baths this month.


Baths are fun!


Dislikes- Diaper changes (he only gets happy after you have removed the poop), not feeding him fast enough, and putting hats on him.


A friend knitted this bear cowl for him. He wasn't too excited to put it on.


Other firsts- First day of apple picking with my parents in MI. First time going up to my parents house in MI. First time to the aquarium and the Milwaukee Zoo while my inlaws were in town.


I love eating my hand

6 comments:

Amber said...

Chunkmasterflex, haha! I do love his chunky little legs!! He looks so much like Izzy in some of the photos. I love reading about your babies. Thanks for sharing!

Amy Jo said...

I could just eat him up.... Those cheeks are just begging for some kisses

Jess said...

Wow, can't believe it's already been three months! What an adorable chunky baby!

Kate said...

Happy 3 months!! (lol - my peanut is just about 17 lbs - at almost 10 months old! lol)

also - I must make that cowl!! so adorable!

jAllen said...

Yeah for the extended periods of sleep! I hope your transition back to work wasn't too hard!

Feisty Harriet said...

His cheeeeeeks!

xox