Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

1.28.2009

Winter storm

For those of you that don't live in the Northeast, we got a fun storm today. I am certainly not complaining about the opportunity to get into work late or the opportunity to leave three hours early because of the weather. But I will complain about the lack of plowing by the state of Connecticut.

I guess both this morning and this afternoon Connecticut DOT decided that they did not want to do any work today. Plowing when the highways are supposed to get over 4 inches of snow? And then freezing rain later? Nahhhhh. Why don't we plow one lane of a heavily-traveled three lane highway halfway through the day and then not worry about it.

Thanks CT DOT! You did a fantastic job today!*


*obvious sarcasm

No comments: