The friction block stick from Band-Aid. (Note: I have NOT been asked to review this product, nor was I sent a free sample.) Because it is no longer flip-flop season in the Northeast, I have had to start wearing shoes with backs once again. Booooo. Usually this time of the year is very painful and I do whatever I can do to either wear sneakers or backless shoes. However, after finding this product, I no longer have blisters on the backs of my feet. WIN!

Speaking of shoes, I am currently loving these babies that I picked up from an L.L.Bean Outlet store. I don’t usually go for pink, but they are SO COMFORTABLE. And now I want to add more brown to my wardrobe just to wear them all the time!
Chai tea. CP and I are both sick and we have so far resisted turning the heat on (despite the fact that we are starting to dip into the 30s at night). So chai tea, with a splash of milk and some honey is the perfect drink!
My taste is music is varied. Recently I have been purchasing music for my runs. There are three songs right now that I am currently digging:
Taio Cruz- Dynamite
Enrique Inglesias f/ Pitbull- I Like It
I can’t believe that I actually purchased an Enrique Inglesias, but this song is just so CATCHY. And Pitbull? He just can’t stop making songs that I want to run to. The man is genius. OH NO I just found out that this song is on the Jersey Shore soundtrack. (hangs head in shame) And why is Enrique styling his hair like Justin Bieber in the video??
My taste is music is varied. Recently I have been purchasing music for my runs. There are three songs right now that I am currently digging:
Taio Cruz- Dynamite
Enrique Inglesias f/ Pitbull- I Like It
I can’t believe that I actually purchased an Enrique Inglesias, but this song is just so CATCHY. And Pitbull? He just can’t stop making songs that I want to run to. The man is genius. OH NO I just found out that this song is on the Jersey Shore soundtrack. (hangs head in shame) And why is Enrique styling his hair like Justin Bieber in the video??
Flo Rida f/ David Guetta- Club Can’t Handle Me
Oh god. And this song is from Step Up 3D? (hangs head even lower)
I swear that I am not a teenybopper, but any song that makes this white girl want to get down on the dance floor (when I am NOT one for the clubs)? Is good for running.
The other song that I can’t get enough of?
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- Home
It is such an odd song for the NFL to pick for a commercial seeing as the band members are the biggest hippies I have seen in a while, but still. LOVE this song. If you watch the video, it is from Letterman so you can see their tree-hugging, no showering ways. :-)
What are you loving these days?
Oh god. And this song is from Step Up 3D? (hangs head even lower)
I swear that I am not a teenybopper, but any song that makes this white girl want to get down on the dance floor (when I am NOT one for the clubs)? Is good for running.
The other song that I can’t get enough of?
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- Home
It is such an odd song for the NFL to pick for a commercial seeing as the band members are the biggest hippies I have seen in a while, but still. LOVE this song. If you watch the video, it is from Letterman so you can see their tree-hugging, no showering ways. :-)
What are you loving these days?

5 comments:
That friction stick thing is a brilliant idea! Thanks for the tip!
I am loving sweaters and boots. As always at this time of year.
I agree with all of the above! I have never heard of the friction stick - I don't think we have it up here yet, but I will definitely keep an eye out for it...brilliant!
I am loving Modern Family. Nothing makes me happier than a good belly laugh!
Dude. I run to Britney Spears. No joke.
HA! I'm with you on the weird running songs. Hold your head high and love whatever gets you going!
Those shoes are so cute! Love them!
Post a Comment