Motto
“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox
5.26.2012
IUI #3
Yesterday afternoon I got a surprise smiley face on my Ovulation Prediction Kit. I almost didn't test yesterday because I am only on Day 12 and I have never ovulated this early. I guess the Clomid is helping to move my ovulation to a more normal day of the month to ovulate?
My worry is that I actually ovulated yesterday....but because I didn't test on Thursday I missed it this month. CP has already done his job this morning- I have to wait until 11am for my ultrasound to find out if I screwed up and missed this cycle.
Fingers crossed my follicle is still hanging on, ready to pop AND that our good luck from the job offer extends to baby making!
Have a great Memorial Day weekend! We are cleaning/editing/fixing small things around the house this weekend. We meet with a realtor on Monday with hopes of getting the house on the market next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck on all fronts!
How exciting!!!
Yeah, I bet Clomid made you ovulate earlier. Letrozole did that for me. For my first IUI, we missed ovulation and had sex instead, and I got pregnant. So there's definitely hope!
Good luck KT!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment