This weekend I had the weirdest dream. Don't worry I won't go into too many details, but it involved having to go to a public place to print off IVF documents and running into two other women doing the same thing. Instead of being supportive as we were all going through the same experience, they made fun of me and made me start crying. Good thing this was just a dream.
Speaking of support, for anyone that misses the Bitter Infertiles podcast and wants another infertility podcast to listen to, there is now Beat Infertility. I have been listening for a while now and finally decided to submit myself as a success story. I spoke to Heather on Friday and my episode went live today! If you have ever wanted to hear my voice here is the link: Dual Factor Infertility. I listened to the episode this morning and don't think that I sound like too much of an idiot. :-)
Heather is looking for more success stories so if you want to be a part of the podcast go here.
Thanks for letting me tell my story Heather! It was fun to talk to you and I hope that my story and advice can be helpful for someone listening out there!

1 comment:
Wow! Go you! I will have to come back and check it out. I'm kind of out of the technology loop when it comes to podcasts. It's not something I've ever done before, so maybe you are opening up a whole new thing for me!
Post a Comment