Seven months
Height- ?
Weight- 23 pounds with a fresh diaper and onesie on
Nicknames- Chunk, Monkey, Buddy, Moose (CP is really trying to push this one!)
| Wes rocking the Non Sequitur Chica family cleavage. LOL |
Diapers- Size 3 but has been wet a few mornings so I might put a Size 4 nighttime diaper on him to sleep
Milestones- Sitting up unassisted. Rolling from back to front (which I haven't seen yet- he only does it when sleeping). Spinning himself around in a circle in order to reach something. Passing toys back and forth between his hands. He also has a cool move where he is sitting, reaches forward while moving his legs back and ends up on his stomach!
| Contorting his body every which way |
Language- This month Wes started to recognize the "milk" sign and smile if I gave it to him and he was hungry. He also understands the "more" sign. We are still working on getting him to actually do the signs as well. :-) Lots of babbling throughout the day too.
Sleep- This was a good month of sleeping through the night. His naps were not as great this month until his teeth popped through. Wes is generally asleep by 8-8:30 and will sleep until 6:30-7. He is not a fan when I have to wake him up for daycare! This month Wes also started to flip over to sleep on his stomach at night.
| Eyelashes! |
Clothes- Still in 9 month clothing...for now. I may wash the 12 mo clothing soon to see how it fits him.
Eating- Wes nurses morning and night, and eats 3 5oz bottles of breastmilk/formula every day at daycare. We also bring breakfast into daycare every day and then he has dinner at home every night. He LOVES pureed butternut squash, carrots, banana, avocado, broccoli, and peas. He is not a fan of plain yogurt with mashed raspberries- but I may not have mashed them up enough.
| Umm why is this bowl empty? |
Teeth- Wes now has 2 bottom teeth that have popped out (one is further along than the other which looks pretty funny).
Likes- Watching Izzy and Buster, grabbing Buster's fur, nursing, drooling, putting his hand or toys in his mouth, kicking in the bath, pulling mommy's hair and daddy's beard, spending time in the exersaucer
Misc- Overall, Wes is a happy baby! We are looking to move him to a convertible car seat soon because he is so heavy. He needs to get a little better at sitting up before we can put him in the front of a shopping cart but I am looking forward to that as his car seat takes up a lot of room!
| I feel like this is going to be their relationship for a while....Wes obsessed with Izzy and Izzy pulling away |

4 comments:
What a cutie! The photo with Wes going after Izzy and Izzy pulling away is funny (looks like typical siblings at this age!).
Love his update. He reminds me a bit of Izzy at that age!
So cute! Ha, family cleavage made me chuckle. I love the pictures with Izzy -- I think that's how siblings go, best friends one second and "could you not?" the next. :) He's such an adorable baby! Love the update.
His cheeks! His EYELASHES! <3 <3 <3
xox
Post a Comment