“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox
2.10.2017
A needed laugh
Last night Izzy was so proud to show me this when I picked her up from daycare:
I couldn't stop laughing. She told me that it was a "big lollipop." Ummm sure kiddo.
HILARIOUS!!! I've seen collections of kids' art that is unintentionally wildly inappropriate, from pictures to labels that are hilariously and naughtily misspelled. :) Nice lollipop! Thanks for the giggle on a gloomy Saturday.
8 comments:
HAHA I laughed out loud at work.
hahahaha Thats great! what did her daycare teacher say? :)
This keeps coming up in my reader and I chuckle every time. Thanks for sharing.
HILARIOUS!!! I've seen collections of kids' art that is unintentionally wildly inappropriate, from pictures to labels that are hilariously and naughtily misspelled. :) Nice lollipop! Thanks for the giggle on a gloomy Saturday.
Bahaha! That's a keeper for the scrapbook for sure!
I'm laughing so hard!
Oh, my. I am just cracking up over here! That is fantastic.
SnortLaugh!
xox
Post a Comment