Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

10.30.2008

Help me!!!

No one has any work for me to do today, so I am doing a training on the CONSTITUTION. Obviously law school was not enough training (it's a required training- even if I wrote the document I would still have to take the training). BUT STILL. It is ridonkulous.

I have eaten very bad things today and I can't stop. This morning was a donut (mmmmm donut) with sprinkles on top at the staff meeting. At the Halloween party it was pizza, a small piece of cake (mmm cake) and half of a cookie. I obviously have come down off my sugar high and now find myself eating Swedish Fish for the sugar content. Send help!

1 comment:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I could send Sweets your way. He has sugar radar, so you wouldn't need to give directions. And he has a great knack of eating all the sugar out from under you. =)