Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

10.14.2008

My day off

I love holidays! Yesterday was a much-needed day off from work and I made the most of it. Not only did I do a bunch of cleaning, but I did four loads of laundry.*

I also decided to go shopping as I was hoping for some good sales. Economy be damned- there were TONS of people shopping today. I was shocked! Here is my new purse that I found at Macy's:



I have become a big fan of Nine West purses. They are always on sale and are usually pretty cute. I have been using a camel-colored leather Nine West purse for most of the summer and think that it is getting cold enough to switch to a darker purse. Plus, the purse above is made out of fabric- so I don't have to worry about it if it rains or snows.


*The one bad thing about working out a lot? More laundry to do every weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed you can make it a whole season without switching purses. A feat I have not accomplished! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't really like purses, but um, love and want.

Christina said...

the purse is too cute. I had to put myself on purse hiatus because I have too many.

You are so right about the extra laundry and it is the stinky kind!

Nilsa S. said...

I didn't have a holiday yesterday. Boo. But, that's ok. After the insane amount of money we spent over the weekend ... it's a good thing there wasn't an extra day to shop. =)

SaneAndSingle said...

I love Nine West! Usually I end up choosing Nine West without even realizing the brand.