This weekend CP and I will be heading down to the great city of Philadelphia; a city that we both lived in right after college. A city that we both loved, but had two completely different experiences in.
I can’t wait…..especially because we will be going to the EAGLES GAME on Sunday against the 49ers!!! It’s been a few years since I have been back to my “home,” aka Lincoln Financial Field. Gillette Stadium last weekend for the Patriots game was fun and all, but a bit boring football-wise for my tastes. No fighting in the stands? No crazy tailgates? No jail in the stadium? New Englanders really need to learn how to loosen up a bit more. :-)
So hope for a BIG Eagles win on Sunday. My boys are #1 in the NFC East and we would like them to stay there!!
YAY!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Have a fantabulous weekend and be careful!
They won!!! Hello playoffs!
Post a Comment