Sorry for the depressing post on Wednesday…I just don’t understand why people feel the need to get sick during the holidays. You know, because they clearly have control over it…. It’s supposed to be a happy time! Luckily for my friend’s father, although he took a while to react to the medicine, he has been released from the hospital and they think that he will make a full recovery. Yay!
We will be away for most of the weekend visiting groomsmen and CP’s family. I look forward to seeing them AND to sleeping in tomorrow morning! CP is now working from home and feels the need to stay up until 11-11:30 every night. Although I am walking up a little later these days (6:15), I can’t continue going to bed that late. Being a light sleeper doesn’t help… even if I head to bed before him (as I did last night), it takes me a while to fall asleep and he wakes me up when he gets into bed anyway. Ahhh the complexities of married life! ;-)
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, too! I'm hoping I get to sleep until 7:30...lol ;-) We'll see what the dog has planned though.
I think it's not unreasonable that you ask CP to get up a little earlier. Maybe one week he gets to stay up late and the next week he has to get up early. Or whatever rotation works so that you're not constantly getting the short end of the stick.
Post a Comment