Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

11.05.2012

Monday funnies


Today I have been slammed with trainings, emails, and conference calls so I don’t have a proper post for you.  However, I do have two funny things to brighten up your Monday.

1.  We take Buster to doggie daycare 1-2 times a week.  It’s expensive, but he gets to socialize with other dogs and comes home EXHAUSTED.  It’s well worth the money we pay.  I dropped him off as usual on Wednesday and realized that Buster would be one of the only dogs not dressed up (CP doesn’t allow me to dress up our dogs- boooo).  Thankfully, the daycare had a few extra costumes and snapped this picture.

Buster the dinosaur.  Adorable, right?   I shared it with CP on Facebook and he said that he was embarrassed for Buster, but I think that Buster is loving it.  :-)


2.  Your cooking and sex tip of the week:  If your husband is cutting up hot peppers, washes his hands a lot, but still has some of the oil/residue on his fingers, sexy time may not be the best idea.  I know that my loins only burn for CP (*groan* bad joke alert), but they usually don’t burn for 30 minutes!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've totally done the whole hot pepper bit. Bad idea. Bad, bad, idea.

Lisa (@PixelatedMama) said...

Buster looks proud!

Navigating the Mothership said...

I'm vaguely recalling a hot pepper mistake in my own past, but apparently I'm blocking it out for my own protection.

Buster is so handsome! What's not to love about a doggie costume!?

Lanie said...

Omg!!! That has never happened but thanks for the warning!! Lol. So cute all the dogs dress up :)

Luna said...

Buster does look proud. I have to admit I am like your husband, I don't feel I have the right to dress my dog in crazy stuff, but I do rather like it when other people do. Double standards I know!

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

Sorry CP, but that is one proud and happy dinosaur!

Tutti said...

I want to eat Buster up. He's totally digging it. No doubt about it :)

Anonymous said...

awesome story...this made me laugh SO hard!!!

terra said...

Dogs in costumes are the BEST! Our dogs don't hate it. They don't love it either, but still - they look so silly and cute dressed up!