Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

5.14.2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Last week The Kelamachers posted that if you have the opportunity to have infant school photos taken, you should jump on the chance (click over to this post to see the picture of their son and his adorable photo). Izzy had her own daycare photo session on Monday.  I happened to stop by Target last week to pick up some pants for her and found the most adorable dress.  It also happened to be on sale so I decided to pick it up for picture day.

We have to wait 2-3 weeks for the pictures to come back- I definitely can't wait to see them.  I heard they also tried to get a group infant shot and I can't imagine that went well trying to get 8 infants to look good all at once!  In the meantime, I held a mini photo shoot with Izzy in our front yard once I got her home from daycare.  I only got to take 5 or 6 shots before I heard thunder and figured that we should get inside, but got two cute photos.




The top one is super cute, but the picture below is my absolute favorite.  



I don't know what it is about this picture, but Izzy, at only 5.5 months looks like a little lady here! Maybe it's the hair?

I hope that the professional photographer was able to get some good shots of Izzy as well!

9 comments:

Just T said...

Still thinking that Izzy is the cutest baby ever!

Gypsy Mama said...

Oh I love both those photos!! So sweet...

Amy Jo said...

So stinkin CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Such a little lady. Also, Izzy has more hair than I do.

Lanie said...

She is so precious!! At that age, ever had crazy baldness and a combover and a tail, so clearly izzy is WINNING!! :)

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

How on earth did they keep her dress that clean all day??? Way impressed. Oh, and she's absolutely adorable, too!

JustMe said...

She is such a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!

Terra said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! The hair and those eyes and those lashes! She's gorgeous!

Navigating the Mothership said...

Such a gorgeous baby! So so so cute.