Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

11.17.2014

Microblog Mondays






It's too cold here in Chicago for a regular post, so I'm phoning in Microblog Mondays and putting up cute pictures of Izzy instead.




Izzy playing her new alligator xylophone (consignment sale find on Friday)


Izzy's keeping warm this winter with adult gloves

The cutest pout in all of the land


Want to read more Microblog Mondays? Go here. 

9 comments:

Mali said...

Love the gloves!

Amy Jo said...

I wouldn't object to it being "Izzy picture day" every day. She is just the cutest thing

Gypsy Mama said...

Cute pictures never fail! I love the pouting pic

Aramis said...

Could her hair be any wilder? Love the top pony!

Jess said...

Adorable! Pictures tell great stories. :)

md said...

wonderful pics :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That's not phoning it in: that's just pure cuteness.

KelBel said...

She is so adorable!

Amber said...

I love seeing cute picks of Izzy! That is a seriously cute pout, along with that seriously cute, colorful shirt she is wearing!