Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

12.31.2014

Almost Wordless Wednesday

I assume it is from all of the readings of "Where is Baby's Belly Button?" but Izzy is now very good at showing you her belly button when you ask her where it is. We are now working on her feet but it is simply not as cute.



3 comments:

@JessEsco said...

Oh my gosh, I slack on reading blogs and I literally said, THAT IS NOT IZZY. She is so cute and HUGE!!!! Precious!

ADSchill said...

Cooper does the same thing. He'll grin pointing to his belly button and then try to see past his shirt to look at it. I just love toddler bellies.

JenS said...

The wallpaper on my work computer is Paige and Riley lifting up their shirts to show me their belly button. It's the cutest thing :)