Awww that's sweet. Dos Equis is one of my favorite beers too!
While this is true, how does Dave Chapelle know this? Hmmmm that's odd.
Well, you don't have to yell but yes, I am pretty happy right now.
I'm going to pass Gene. I'm married and you are a much older man so I can only imagine how saggy your balls are.
Wow Ryan Gosling, how did you know that my birthday is coming up next week? I don't gush over you as much as other women...but if you turned into say....Chris Pratt this picture would make me very happy.
Thanks Most Interesting Man in the World. Again, not sure how you knew that it was my birthday next week but I think that you are trying to tell me that I need to drink some Dos Equis on my birthday, huh?
This started out kind of scary, but this is a good one. Too bad I don't play WWF anymore....
Whoa buddy! This is quite forward. Again, I think that I will have to pass but thank you for the painful offer.
This meme just makes me sad that whoever put it together doesn't know how to spell friend. I hope that the misspelling was done on purpose.
Why yes Ryan, I do...but with my husband....and only one more baby thank you.
I don't even understand this one. Don't be porn? The love misspelling? If you are worried about space why wouldn't you use luv?
Does your first name + meme bring up with any funny or disturbing memes?











2 comments:
Oh this is too funny! I have to check mine...
I did this yesterday with my name...Monica. As suspected, it was a lot of Lewinsky and Gellar stuff!
You have to know the character Miranda Sings from YouTube to understand the Don't Be Porn :) I find her stupidly funny, not sure why!
Post a Comment