It's Monday and it's raining so it's a bullet kind of a day....
-I went bra shopping last week because the underwire was about to poke through on all of my bras. Sadly, I now measure as a 38H. Izzy didn't do a good enough job draining my boobs and now they are bigger. :-(
-On Saturday we took Izzy to a local farm to see some of the farm animals that she can make noises for. We saw horses, sheep, cows, pigs, and chickens. (She can't say oink yet but the rest of them she does great impressions of their sounds.) She looked a little dumbfounded to have them right in front of her which was hilarious.
![]() |
| Hi chicken! |
![]() |
| First time on the teeter-totter |
-Today we started a new weekday routine to see how it goes. CP is able to get out of work at the same time every day and doesn't have to worry about late trains. Recently I was having to call him to pick up Buster and Izzy at daycare a lot....so we are trying out switching up our roles. This morning he got up at 5:30 and before leaving for work took Buster out and feed him. I woke up at 6, showered, got ready for work, ate breakfast, and then went upstairs to grab Izzy. I then dropped her and Buster off and caught a slightly later train. CP will do the pickups on his way home today. Tonight I hope to set up the DVD player with 30 Day Shred and just wake up with CP to do the Shred every morning. I wake up with his alarm anyway....
-According to my PCP I should wait "a few months" before trying to get pregnant because I tested positive for CMV. She consulted with an infectious disease doctor and a MFM. I may ask to get another bloodtest in a month or two to see if I still have an active virus in me just to make sure. I pretty much feel almost 100% already....just a little tired.



8 comments:
Oh, dear, you guys have been through so much! I hope both of you feel better soon and this darn virus goes away so you don't have to deal with it anymore!How nice that Izzy loved the park and even took a good nap for you- I bet that was relaxing for you! I am starting the 21 Day Fix soon, so I am sure I'll be sore, but you can motivate me!
I'm glad you're all on the mend, especially CP (Fifth's disease aside).
Good luck with the new routine!
Oh my gosh you guys have been dealing with thing after thing after thing this year. Hoping the sickness continues to let go of its grip on your family! Glad CP is more energetic and that you are feeling pretty good in spite of testing positive!
Love the pictures of the chickens! I am so sorry that this year has been so rough. I hope everything heals for both of you and you can move forward with life in general and your next attempt. So sorry about the new bras -- my back hurts just thinking about H. My best to you and your family!
What a fun outing! Glad Izzy had such a wonderful time. Glad to hear CP is on the mend, though poor guy. Hope the whole family is feeling better very soon.
You guys have been through so much lately. I sure hope that things start improving for you and CP.
Glad Izzy is doing well and cute as always!
We went to the farm this last weekend too! We only saw cows, but Paxlet made enough noise for all of the animals that could have been there. :D
Bras...ugh!
I hope the new routine works well! And may you all be very healthy soon.
When we see rain in the forecast, we always try to do as many outdoor things as possible.
Hope you are all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment