Let's talk about something else, shall we? As the holiday and winter season approaches, I wanted to share some of my good finds recently.
I was in the market for a new colder weather jacket...not to replace my huge North Face jacket, but one that would be a good in between jacket (I had been wearing my ski jacket which worked but I don't want to completely wear it out). I searched online and thought that the LL Bean jacket here would work- and I was right. Lightweight but able to withstand wind and cold it was perfect! It also folds up into itself which is helpful for packing purposes. I bought this one:
Staying with LL Bean (because I love their high quality and the fact that they stand behind their products), I picked up these gloves at the same time and I am obsessed! They are so soft and warm!
If you are like me, your lips get very chapped in wintertime, even if you put Chapstick on. I loved the Mary Kay lip scrub that I bought years ago from a friend but didn't want to try to find a consultant so I checked out Amazon. Sure enough this scrub came up and It works great!
![]() |
| Although the marketing picture is a little scary.... |
Recently CP and I have been eating less meat...partly as a way to save money and partly because it is healthier. If you are looking for a good vegetarian cookbook, we have enjoyed cooking from the America's Test Kitchen book:
Need something to binge watch? CP and I blew through "Master of None" the new Netflix show.
Need a good Podcast to listen to? I highly enjoy either the Beat Infertility podcast, Jesse vs. Cancer, or Limetown. At times Limetown has annoyed me because the characters are overacting but the concept is super cool and it keeps me very entertained.
As always I was NOT asked to review nor paid to post about these items. I just wanted to share my good finds!
Have you found anything good recently?





1 comment:
I love these posts, learning what other people like and recommend. Thanks for sharing your good finds! I may have to try that lip scrub.
Post a Comment