An occasional series of some of the worst dates in my life and/or general disasters with the opposite sex. I am what you would call a “serial monogamist” so I didn’t go on tons of dates, instead choosing the people that I wanted to date carefully and generally dating them for a while. It’s the guys that didn’t last very long that provide the best material (or the ones that I drunkenly kissed).
Dating disaster #3:
My time time on match.com was when I lived in Philadelphia. I didn't tell anyone that I went on the site. One of my first dates was with a guy who said that he was in med school. I didn't actually believe that he was a doctor, but went on the date anyway. During our lunch together, he said that he wanted to go into plastic surgery.
We can go into my views on plastic surgery on another day (and how I was banned from watching Extreme Makeover), but frankly I think that people should work with what they already have. So needless to say, the fact that he wanted to make it his life's work giving people bigger boobs and doing lipo? Didn't make him all that attractive to me.
The icing on the cake? As we parted, we both knew that it would be our one and only date. In the parking lot outside the restaurant, he asked if he could feel my boobs. I refused, incredulous that he would even ask. He went in for the boob feel anyway!!!!!! What a jerk.
3 comments:
You dodged the bullet with that one!
What a creep!!
Total douche.
Post a Comment