Tomorrow CP and I are leaving for warmer-than-MA New Orleans! I can’t wait for some good food and good friends!
Tomorrow night CP has pledged to try to eat 5 dozen oysters with our friends (ewww). Here’s hoping that none of them are contaminated. We are then planning to head out to a jazz bar to hang out with the groom and bride to be.
Friday we are not sure of our lunch plans, but afterwards plan on going to Café Du Monde, the home of the world-famous beignets. Yum. Friday night will be spent at the rehearsal dinner and then Saturday night is the wedding.
In between there will be much drinking and some more eating. I have to be somewhat careful though…..I stepped on the scale yesterday and was disappointed to see that I have put on 10 pounds since the wedding. :-( I am working out a lot and still eating my salads, but I’m not really watching what I eat at night. 80% of losing weight is your diet.....so, I don’t want to go too crazy this weekend….
5 comments:
I love me some oysters, but I most certainly would feel contaminated if I ate that many.
Have a great trip - enjoy the warm weather!
Have fun! This sounds awesome!
I am so jealous! Have a wonderful trip and savor that beignet!
I hope its warm for you guys!! It was cold when we went last month for my cousin's wedding! Enjoy a beignet for me!
yes diet is important, but don't deprive yourself of enjoying food. Just one beignet ;)
Post a Comment