Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

1.07.2010

No fun

Ugh. When everyone in the blogosphere was complaining about getting sick, I sympathized, but felt fine myself.

That is, until yesterday. I woke up with a scratchy and sore throat and an achy body. I took some Airborne, hoping to catch it quickly, but to no avail. Despite going to bed at a reasonable hour after taking Tylenol Cold, I woke up this morning with an even scratchier sore throat, a bit of coughing and a really achy body. Booooo.

CP and I were thinking about going skiing this weekend, but if I feel like this I won’t want to go (especially because the high is not even supposed to hit 15 on Saturday). It’s tempting to stay home from work, but I am slammed right now and can’t really afford to do that.

I hate feeling like poop at work!

5 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Yuck! No fun! I've been sick for about 10 days, but am thankfully on the upswing. Be good to yourself. Drink lots of liquids, get lots of sleep and rest easy if you need to this weekend. Feel better soon.

Amy Jo said...

Hope you feel better soon. Have you ever tried Zicam? I felt a cold coming on last week and started taking the Zicam Meltable tablets and within a day the cold was gone and hasn't returned.

Jess said...

Oh, that sucks! Feel better soon! And if you don't feel better... try to take a sick day off work.

Libby said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.