Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

1.19.2011

Amazon.com deal

If people haven’t seen it yet, Living Social has a great deal today- $10 for a $20 gift card to Amazon.com. Click here to set up an account and buy it.

I'm kind of in a funk right now. I don't know if it's the rain outside or what, but I have major writer's block. Boooooo.

1 comment:

Fannie said...

Awww, it's always good to find such great deals! I bought my mom and I a Tuango deal (my local group buying site) for a 90min hot-stone massage + therapeutic bath for just $68.. can't wait to go, my appointment is in March. So psyched :)