------------------------------------------------
So I have noticed that my blog reader doesn’t have as many posts in it lately. I think that I may subscribe to too many people that have just had babies! A newborn= no time to blog!
Do you have a blog or two on your blog roll that you absolutely love that I am not already reading (see my list to the right)? If so, leave their URL in your comment. Why do you enjoy reading them so much?
My Google Reader thanks you! :-)
Do you have a blog or two on your blog roll that you absolutely love that I am not already reading (see my list to the right)? If so, leave their URL in your comment. Why do you enjoy reading them so much?
My Google Reader thanks you! :-)
4 comments:
No babies. But a husband, FT job, FT school and two dogs that want to be human children = tiring zzzzzzzzzzzz. :)
My brother used Nike+ for his half marathon training. I looked into adding it to my phone, but it's an iPhone app only. SUCKY!
And yes, I'm one of those bloggers who has dropped the ball ... babies definitely take focus away from the computer ... mostly in a good way ... though, I do hate I'm not as in touch with blogging as before.
haha, no baby for me, just LAZY! well, more busy, which means the few times i have free i use for laziness :)
some recommendations:
http://www.sundrymourning.com/
http://www.missdoxie.com
http://yetanotherbloomingblog.blogspot.com/
http://wedinator.com
http://thebloggess.com
http://blog.justexpressive.com
http://doublethelplease.blogspot.com
Post a Comment