
I have been tagged as a stylish blogger from Stevie. That makes me giggle because you wanna know what I am currently wearing? Glasses, no makeup, gray yoga pants and a sweatshirt given to me by my college athletic department for practices. That means that the sweatshirt is probably from 1996. Yep. Sooo stylish. What can I say? It’s a work from home day.
Are you sure you don’t want to take back the award? :-)
So now I am supposed to:
*Link back to Stevie. Thanks lady!
*Tell you 7 random facts.
*Link to 15 other bloggers. Good thing I have a large reading list…
1. I hate oysters. That fact alone KILLS CP. Oh sure I have tried them in the past, but now when CP pushes the plate towards me I just tell him that he is wasting a precious oyster.
2. When I shower I don’t let the hair that falls out go down the drain. Instead I put it aside and throw it in the garbage after I get out. I like to think that I am decreasing the chances of a clogged shower.
3. I have never broken a bone. I might have totally jinxed myself saying that, but yeah, I have been pretty lucky considering all of the sports that I have played in my lifetime.
4. I like to keep all of the bills in my wallet facing the same way, right side up, and in denomination order. I swear that I don’t have OCD….
5. My favorite food in the world is corn. If I could eat it for every meal I would. One of the reasons I know that CP loves me? We made a meal from a Mexican cookbook on Sunday. One of the dishes? Corn soup. Yum.
6. Last week I found another lump on Fuzzy Britches’ chest. I will be taking her in to the vet tomorrow to get it checked out, but it feels a bit different than the other one. On my walk with her the night I found it I started crying because I was CONVINCED that this one is cancerous.
7. I hate public speaking if it is in a formal setting. Unfortunately, starting next month part of my job will be going out to groups to give speeches. I always survive and I don’t have any weird tics or anything, but hate it the entire time I am giving it. It’s so funny because my sister is the complete opposite. Her job is in the public eye and she has to speak in public all the time- I don’t know how she does it.
Now for the linking!
Are you sure you don’t want to take back the award? :-)
So now I am supposed to:
*Link back to Stevie. Thanks lady!
*Tell you 7 random facts.
*Link to 15 other bloggers. Good thing I have a large reading list…
1. I hate oysters. That fact alone KILLS CP. Oh sure I have tried them in the past, but now when CP pushes the plate towards me I just tell him that he is wasting a precious oyster.
2. When I shower I don’t let the hair that falls out go down the drain. Instead I put it aside and throw it in the garbage after I get out. I like to think that I am decreasing the chances of a clogged shower.
3. I have never broken a bone. I might have totally jinxed myself saying that, but yeah, I have been pretty lucky considering all of the sports that I have played in my lifetime.
4. I like to keep all of the bills in my wallet facing the same way, right side up, and in denomination order. I swear that I don’t have OCD….
5. My favorite food in the world is corn. If I could eat it for every meal I would. One of the reasons I know that CP loves me? We made a meal from a Mexican cookbook on Sunday. One of the dishes? Corn soup. Yum.
6. Last week I found another lump on Fuzzy Britches’ chest. I will be taking her in to the vet tomorrow to get it checked out, but it feels a bit different than the other one. On my walk with her the night I found it I started crying because I was CONVINCED that this one is cancerous.
7. I hate public speaking if it is in a formal setting. Unfortunately, starting next month part of my job will be going out to groups to give speeches. I always survive and I don’t have any weird tics or anything, but hate it the entire time I am giving it. It’s so funny because my sister is the complete opposite. Her job is in the public eye and she has to speak in public all the time- I don’t know how she does it.
Now for the linking!
Runners are stylish!
New moms are stylish! Duh. They have a new accessory (just kidding!):
People who travel are stylish!
People who recently got married are stylish!
8 comments:
Oh you are so lovely. I am the least stylish person I know. Including in my marriage lol :) hugs!
Oh, I hope FB is ok :-(
I'll happily gobble up your unwanted oysters! Raw, cooked, barbequed...doesn't matter, I love them all!
Maybe you'll learn to love public speaking once you do it on a regular basis? Good luck!
I'm pretty sure I'm not a stylish mom - make that, 100% certain. =) But, thank you for thinking of me. BTW, I do the same as you with hair in the drain@@@
i do the SAME thing with my hair in the shower! I dont' know that it does anything...but hey...
congrats on the award!!!!
I'm so happy to hear that there are others that do the hair in the shower thing. Whew!
NICE! Thanks so much...I like your list. I'm with you on the oysters....I just don't get WHY you'd want to eat them??
Thank you for this award, lady! (I don't know if I'm stylish, but hey...)
I feel you on the oysters. I hate them, too, and it kills my husband. And I hope that Fuzzy Britches is OK!
Thanks, lady!
I'm terrified of oysters - they just don't look like something that should be consumed by humans.
Post a Comment