Today is CP’s phone interview for the job in Chicago. I’m nervous for him! I really want to send him a “good luck” email,
but I already told him that this morning before I left for work and don’t want
to make him nervous. I don’t actually
know if sending the email would make him nervous, but I also don’t want to make
too much out of it- it is just a phone interview.
HOWEVER, it is a phone interview that could drastically
change things in our life if they like him and he continues interviewing with
the company. I haven’t lived in Chicago
(or the burbs) since 2004 and I was only there for a year before heading out
west to law school (previously I spent ages 5-17 in the Chicago burbs).
Something that I didn’t even think of until this morning-
what if my company doesn’t transfer me?
What if I do have to find another job?
What kind of insurance would come with that job (or CP’s job)? Would it cover infertility? My doctor seems to think that I have two IVFs
covered (not fully, but at least partially) because CT mandates it
(???!!?). I haven’t done any research
into that, but that’s what he said. If
that’s true and the next two IUIs don’t work then we may have to think about
IVF. If we move and infertility isn’t
covered the pay bump in CP’s salary will be great….but RE visits could be very
costly. Or even if I stay with my company,
IL may not mandate IVF treatments. Who
knows.
Interview starts now….I’ll be on pins and needles until I
find out how it went.
13 comments:
GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to hear about it!
Try not to overthink things just yet. Hope CP's interview is going great!
Oooh, good luck. Fingers crossed!
Good luck to CP! Hopefully everything works out just fine, don't worry too much :)
Fingers crossed!!!
Good Luck to CP !!
Hi from ICLW! Thanks for your comment on my blog Best of luck on your interview!! PS Bernese Mountain Dogs are my faaavorite type of dogs! I want one!
good luck! i hope the interview goes well!
here from ICLW. :)
How did it go? Try not to get too ahead of yourself, you will drive yourself crazy with the what ifs?
Crossing my fingers for you!!!! I really hope it all works out for you. I'm sure it will. And if there are some bumps, just face them one at a time and you'll be fine. :-)
Stopping by from ICLW. I hope the interview went well, also good luck on the IUI.
I have given you an award. CHeck it out over at my blog.
Post a Comment