My last weekend as a
33 year old is this weekend. I will
officially move into my mid-30s and have one more year before I move into the
35-and-still-trying-to-conceive category (AKA when all of the IVF live birth
stats drop). I truly hope that this is
the last birthday where it is just me, CP, and the puppies. I’m not asking to have given birth by my
birthday next year (although that would be nice), but at least to be pregnant
by my birthday next year.
I got an early birthday
present from CP- he was able to hop on an earlier flight home yesterday from
Atlanta. There was also a possibility
that he was going to have to go to Atlanta yet again next week but it looks
like he will be home. YAY! Of course the following week he will be in
Columbia (the country, not SC)……
I don’t really have anything exciting or interesting that I want for my
birthday…..other than a finished house. Ha! But today we now have TWO working toilets. This is fantastic news because then I can hit
up the second bathroom if when CP stinks up the other one. :-)
We have a busy weekend planned with various neighbors and friends, but we also need to pick out the paint colors for the downstairs bathroom
AND the dining room. I’d
love to get the rooms painted before we have family over for Christmas….
Have a fantastic weekend!
9 comments:
The happiest of birthdays to you sweet lady!
Isn't it funny how your gift wish list changes every year....a finished house sounds fantastic to me!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and as always, I am sending all the happy thoughts I can your way, so all your wishes come true this year!!!
Happy Early Birthday!!
Enjoy your weekend and if CP goes to Colombia tell him to get some carne asada on the spit. I am so envious of his trup
TWO WORKING TOILETS! Happy Birthday to you indeed!
I hope ALL your birthday wishes come true this year!
Happy (early) birthday. They used to be so fun (at least for me) and as the numbers started creeping up, my enthusiasm went down. Hopefully picking paint colors will distract you for a bit :)
My older brother just turned 30 this past week. His gf planned him a birthday get together that all his friends were invited to. Everybody but me and our other brother and 1 friend bailed, and my brother was soooooo relieved. He HATES being the centre of attention, and HATES his birthday even more. It was pretty cute :)
Hope the weekend was jam packed with fun!
It's a little ridiculous how thankful I am to have two bathrooms in this house. It's come in handy more times than I can count, especially when both Andrew and I had food poisoning and every single time we both walk through the door and have to pee. It's nice not to have to pick who goes first.
We are also DIYers, nearly done renovating our kitchen. My challenge for 2013 is to see which will happen first: getting pregnant or painting our cabinets!
Post a Comment