Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

1.05.2013

2013 request

Can I make a request of all of my readers/commenters so early on in 2013?  Often I read your comments on my posts and would LOVE to send you a reply via email but your email is not listed on your webpage.  Pretty please with a cherry on top could you update your profile/about me/etc to show your email address?

9 comments:

Breathe Gently said...

Good idea! I just updated mine to make it easier too. :)

Aramis said...

Duh! Of course "show email" was the one box I hadn't checked. Done and done!

Gypsy Mama said...

I also updated Gypsy Mama :)

S.I.F. said...

Oh that is a good request! I ALWAYS get bummed when I can't e-mail people back!

Cher said...

Good idea!

jAllen said...

where did you find that?

JustHeather said...

Love this post and I'm going to copy you, word for word, if you don't mind. :)

p.s. I've also removed the captcha stuff thing on my site as half the time I end up having to input the letters and numbers a few times because I can't see what they are. just my two cents.

Luna said...

You should be able to find mine on my profile. Hugs x

YeahScience! said...

Hey! I'm trying to remain semi-anon, but I'll give you my email here... it's greenasathistle (at) gmail (dot) com. Feel free to email anytime!