With CP out
of town, I have been busy keeping my mind off the upcoming IVF cycle by pinning
and then making items! After my holiday
crafting blitz I have been a little lazy on the crafting side, but home
improvement is enough “crafting” for me these days. We are desperately trying to finish off the
kitchen before we have friends over for the Superbowl on Sunday.
Frankly, my
pictures are never as good as the person who took the time to stage their food,
so most of these pictures will be from the Pinterest pin. :-)
For a work
holiday party, I ended up making these cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Holy crap they were good (and really easy). The only caution I have for you is to make
sure that you make them the day of the event.
I made mine the night before and the strawberries were a little mushy.
![]() |
| Recipe here
I made these
pretzel bites for a friend’s holiday party.
I ended up making both the cinnamon sugar and the parmesan bites. I had NO idea what Rhodes Roll dough was and
if I had more time I would have made the dough myself….instead I just used
Pillsbury dough and they came out great!
I would absolutely make them again.
|
![]() |
| Recipe here |
![]() |
| Recipe here |
Last week I
wanted a casserole, but also wanted it to be something that was really easy to
put together. I found this recipe for a
Chicken, Spinach and Pasta Casserole. I
used rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods, fresh spinach (instead of frozen),
and threw in some fresh mushroom into the dish.
It was tasty and easy to put together.
![]() |
| Recipe here |
I can’t
remember if I told you guys about this Chicken dish, but in case I haven’t, I’m
posting it here. This is a fantastically
easy marinade and even though I’m not a huge fan of mustard, I could eat a
whole lot of this chicken.
![]() |
| Recipe here |
I love making soup in the fall, winter or spring. I could seriously eat it every day. I happen to LOVE corn chowder so I thought that I would make Quinoa Corn Chowder. The soup is just okay- it seemed to be missing something- maybe a spice? I ended up putting some Tony Chachere’s seasoning into the soup and it was better.
![]() |
| Recipe here |
CP bought me
three beautiful silk scarves in Thailand on his work trip (I’m wearing my
favorite one today and even took a crappy iPhone picture of it- see below ). I used this handy scarf-tying guide to figure out
different ways to tie my new scarves!
Finally, if
you are looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast, look no further. The baked eggs with spinach dish that I
pinned was really easy because I had all of the ingredients on hand! This is definitely a breakfast I will be
making again.
![]() |
| Recipe here
Have you
pinned anything interesting lately that you would like to share?
|








9 comments:
Omg I am obsessed with corn chowder! To be honest, that soup in the photo looks too much like a stew with too many veggies and not enough broth -- I use chicken broth with a hefty dollop of cream, a handful of dried thyme and/or rosemary, potatoes and corn (obviously), and then some bacon if I'm feeling crazy. It's very simple, but so satisfying. :)
Those strawberries sound delish, too!!
Love the scarf. You are so good on Pinterest!
glad you liked the strawberries :)
OH MY GOODNESS. I basically want to eat EVERYTHING you have just posted here because it looks amazing. And those pretzel bites, especially? Yeah, those are being made this week.
Thanks for sharing, lady! And I'm loving your scarf!
I want to eat ALL OF THOSE THINGS!! I've eyed those strawberry cheesecakes a million times but haven't had a good reason to make them yet. I love Pinterest!!
I want to make pretty much everything you just posted. ESPECIALLY the strawberry cheesecake things. I don't really have an occasion to make them but I won't let that stop me. I'll create a reason. I haven't been on pinterest in ages but I am headed there now for some of these recipes.
You've been busy!! I want to make the strawberries pretzels and casserole. I wonder if it would still be hearty San chicken?
You tube the style diet scarf tying tutorial! I learned so much about all different types of scarves and how to tie! I am so clueless on fashion it's so nice there are people out there who will share their skills :)
OMG I just made the "Man Pleasing Chicken" the other night, and my husband loved it!
I'm starving right now so maybe this wasn't the best post for me to read at this moment! I seriously wanted to lick the screen in hopes of getting a tast of that casserole! Yummy....must try!
Post a Comment