Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

1.08.2013

My personal hell


I saw this writing prompt on Perks of Being a JAP and thought it was a cute idea!

My personal hell would consist of:

*The only drink available is coffee.
*Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, or Carly Rae Jepsen playing on repeat.
*A large group of fertile women telling me that I just need to relax, take a vacation, and/or drink some wine to get pregnant.
*I could never use a Q-tip again.
*Constantly having popcorn kernels or other food stuck in my teeth.
*Forced to watch American Idol, The Voice, X Factor and Seinfeld all day long.
*Forced to wear a bikini everywhere I went.
*I never had access to gum, mints, mouthwash, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc.
*I was put in a room filled with spiders, taranchulas and fire ants and/or told to eat them.
*Sitting next to someone whistling or singing all day long.
*The only food available to eat is chocolate (makes my stomach hurt), tripe, olives, or pickles.
*Sitting next to someone that never wore deodorant and farted all day long.
*Watching the Twilight series or Titanic next to 100 13-year old girls.

What would your personal hell look like?



By the way, click through and check out my new blog design.  Do you like?  I keep trying to make the picture a bit smaller but then it screws up the formatting.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh. Your pups are darling. Also, it appears as if we should never sit next together. Hey, I'm an unemployed hippie. Don't judge.

Lacey Bean said...

Yes to never being able to use a Q-tip again! Oh god that would be awful!

JenS said...

I would have to say watching the Twilight series regardless of who is watching it with me

jAllen said...

Hearing fingernails on a chalkboard
Having to be in a marching band
Attending a cheerleading camp
Listening to "Without You" by Adele all day long (my radio station already does that)

Luna said...

Not being in control of what I eat, when I eat and how I eat. I would hate that. I am a picky eater even about how I load a forkfull.

KelBel said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog today...I love, love, love the picture of your pups...SO cute :)

terra said...

- being surrounded my people who chew loudly.
- being constantly surrounded by others.
- only being able to eat fishy things.
- being forced to wear shoes all the time.

Natalie said...

oh my gosh YES on the qtip thing. i'm cringing just picturing it!