With such good news on the one embryo, it was an easy decision to only transfer one today. I sincerely want to thank all of you that commented on my post this past week AND the post back in January regarding how many embryos to transfer. :-)
There it is. That's the embryo currently hanging out in my body. CP keeps calling it "Baby (his name)."
I'm finally excited to be able to say that I am PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)!
Today was my first time taking Valium and I do think it's a good idea that they prescribe it for the procedure. Before I took it I had a lot of nervous energy and I'm pretty sure CP was ready to kill me. The small dose of Valium calmed me down and even made me pass out on the car ride home. :-)
Since getting home I have watched a Law & Order SVU marathon and I'm currently watching "Tiny Furniture" the movie that won critical acclaim for Lena Dunham (creator and star of Girls). Meanwhile, CP was working hard on priming our bedroom ceiling and woodwork. Poor guy.
One final thing- my beta pregnancy test at the clinic is on the 26th, only 10 days away. I was telling CP that I wanted to test a day early just so that I could know ahead of time. He has threatened to take away all of my pregnancy tests and had the doctor come in to tell me that I should wait. Grrrrrr.

21 comments:
Huzzah for being PUPO! xx
Good luck!!
Valium is great! Lots of bfp in the community right now! I hope the luck continues for you! I think your the last of my blog friends to get hers and I'm rooting for you every step of the way!!!!
I'm convinced you have high quality embryos!
I saw Tiny Furniture too!
Happy PUPO to you. Will be sending positive thoughts your way. 10 days...that is a looooong time, isn't it? Good luck, good luck, good luck!
PUPO~ I love that! FX for you!!!
Congratulations!! Good luck :)
Yay! Congrats lady. That is so exciting. Good luck.
So excited for you! Only a 10 day wait!! Which will still feel like a 100, but that's beside the point. Crossing my fingers for you!
Woo Hoo!!! PUPO!!!
Congrats!!! I hope PUPO turns into a BFP! FX!!!!
Woohoo! I'm glad it went well! Fingers crossed for a BFP!
Congrats! Good luck!!!
Yay! Great news about the embryos and glad the transfer went well! Sending you happy pregnancy vibes :-)
Congratulations! Finally! You absolutely deserve an award for your patience up to this point. I'm glad they aren't making you wait an impossible amount of time for your first beta. Also, be sure to squirrel away some of those cheapies for yourself!!
Congrats on PUPO status!! Best wishes to get through the next ten days with some semblance of calm and sanity. Thinking of you with fingers crossed!
Great news, relax and try not to let the 10 days get the best of you!
Great news!! PUPO...too funny!
I read this and smiled so big! That is a fantastic quality little embryo and I hope the others can freeze! Fingers crossed for a quick tww, followed by a BFP!
I am doing an excited happy dance over here. I am so excited for you...... Eeeeep!
I've been reading along and have been sending positive energy out to the Universe for you. Hope everything continues to go well for you!
YAYYY!!! So happy you've got a strong little blastocyst in ya... my advice would be, if it's a 5-day transfer, you can totally pee on a stick the day before your beta and get a clear yes or no answer; if it's a 3-day transfer, I'd probably wait for that phone call.
Tiny Furniture is great -- very similar to Girls in its tone and lead character, but I'm a fan. :)
Post a Comment