Sorry for the Real Housewives of NJ-heavy coverage recently, but this morning I saw this. Danielle “singing” her “hit” song with wannabe Jersey Shore backup dancers. One of their moves seems to be very similar to the lift from Dirty Dancing. It’s hilarious. And by hilarious I mean awful. And fantastic at the same time. Why do all of the housewives believe that they can sing?
Secondly, I just found out from a coworker that Teresa is going to be doing a book signing one town over from us tonight. I have never been to a book signing before, but I am currently checking with CP to see if he is okay if I go. I am definitely not going to buy her book (Can you do that? Go to a book signing without buying the book, but more to check her out as you would a car accident on the side of the road?). But think that it would be hilarious if she wears as much makeup as she does on the show. And her voice/accent. If I use the word GRATING I am being nice. CP and I had planned on eating dinner and then tackling the boxes in the office tonight, but this is a once in a lifetime event, right? ;-)
4 comments:
oh wow. can i 'un-see' that video, please? :-) yikes.
So did you go? how was it?
My friend and I once went to a book signing for Jamie Olvier not to get his book signed but to gawk.
That would be hilarious to go see her. But I think you have to buy a book to go up to them or get close enough for a picture.
Wait, she wrote a book?! LOL
as a NJ native i REFUSE to watch this show, but it seems like all anyone talks about! i'm so conflicted.. :)
Post a Comment