Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

11.22.2010

5K

This weekend I did a 3 mile run (well....mostly running) with Fuzzy Britches. As I ran around the neighborhood, I noticed a sign for an upcoming 5K in my town. Thinking that I need to jump start a real running plan instead of just doing it once a week (and having my heel hurt tremendously afterwards), I went home and signed up.

I will now be running a 5K on December 5th. I haven’t run a 5K in over a year.

I hope to run at least four more times before the race.

My time is still going to be super slow. I kind of don’t care. At least I will be out running.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wahhhooooo! Good for you!

@JessEsco said...

That sounds awesome! Enjoy!

funderson said...

amen

JMJE said...

I just ran my first 5k two weeks ago. I felt really good once I was done with it. I went really slow. That is key.