I basically want to give a big F*CK YOU to my new fibroid. You weren't around when CP and I were doing the stupid IUIs earlier this year, but you decide to show up right before we can start IVF treatments?!
This is not the news that I wanted or needed today. Not on our third wedding anniversary which should be a happy day (even if CP is away on business). Instead I am crying at the possibility of having to go through another surgery and recovery. Of having to wait even longer to start IVF. (Thank goodness I am working from home today.)
F*CK YOU.
11 comments:
I am so sorry - that is such terrible news on your anniversary. Hugs.
Oh honey, it is not a good week for good news. I am so sorry. This sucks. Come join me on the 'drown your sorrows and sob' table. Massive hugs.
FRIIIIICK, KT I am so, so sorry. I can't imagine how frusrating this is for you. When does the hubs come home? I'm here if you need anything at all. xoxo
This has not been an easy journey for you. Sigh. Sorry to hear this news.
Uggggh. Seriously, fibroid, seriously. I am so pissed for you!!!!
I am SO sorry! How frustrating!!!
I wish you had gotten better news! {HUGS}
Damn, I am so sorry!
I'm so sorry, lady. What awful, awful news, and on your anniversary, no less. Suck!
Dammit! I'm so sorry. :(
Hey, I just found your blog, but I have to tell you, my best friend has huge recurring fibroids as well. She gets very discouraged because its not all that common and people can't relate. I told her about your blog, she just had her third surgery to remove them. Anyway, if you wanted to talk to someone in similar shoes, I can pass your email to her. Email me at klbrodowski at gmail dot com.
Sending good vibes. I know this isn't easy.
Post a Comment