Motto

“If you get caught up in the worst case scenario and it doesn’t happen, you’ve wasted your time. And if you are caught up in the worst case scenario and it does happen, you’ve lived it twice.” -Michael J. Fox

10.26.2012

Next cycle

In a few minutes I'll be leaving for my ultrasound and bloodwork.  This appointment could go one of three ways:

Awful- more fibroids than just the two found last month are found and/or other bad things.  Lots of crying ensues.

Expected- the two fibroids are sitting in my uterus, just begging to be removed.  F*ckers.

Amazing- the awful cycle I just had flushed out the two fibroids and my uterus is clean.  This is obviously what I would LOVE to have happen as it means that I wouldn't need surgery late next month.

Earlier today expecting to be expecting posted a hilarious post on shaving her hoo-ha for her RE appointment.  I have never been worried about the hair down there (or lack there of in my case with my monthly Brazilians) during doctor appointments.  REs see 1000s of hoo-has every year and I'm sure the amount of public hair no longer surprises them.  But I do make sure to shave my legs prior to any waxing appointment, RE appointment, and even pedicures!

Cross your fingers for a good appointment with the dildo ultrasound!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending many many thoughts your way!! Parting for the best scenario! Loved that post from Brooke. So so funny!!!!

Tutti said...

Perhaps if we all band together, we can will option #3 into existence. Long shot, but I'm up for it.

Off to go read that post- I could use a laugh today.

Anonymous said...

I wishing and hoping for option #3! Also, I don't ever really worry about the pubic hair, but I do get inspired to shave my legs before going to the RE. Crazy and illogical.

EC said...

Good luck! I hope you get good news!