CP has been really busy plastering, priming and painting lately. Last night we finally got a chance to install our custom closet in our master bedroom. We do not have a large closet by any means, but what we did install will at least help with space, since CP and I share the closet.
 |
| This is obviously the before. The paint color was awful, the walls and ceiling were in pretty bad shape, and we just had two hanging racks on either end of the closet. |
 |
Another before picture
|
 |
| Another before. As I mentioned, the walls were in bad shape, so CP had to fix the plaster. |
 |
| Obviously an after picture. It's hard to see, but there is now a shelf running the length of the top of the closet, with hanging racks below, another shelf that runs the length of the closet halfway down, and another hanging rack on the left side. |
 |
Here's another after picture. We installed two slide-out pant racks on the right side of the unit for CP's pants (and probably some of mine).
I can't wait to fill up the closet!!
|
6 comments:
Awesome!
Love it!
Very nice. We need a closet system. -although husband will have the same amount of space!
My closet is on the "to-do" list for a makeover this summer. Thanks for the space saving ideas.
Lovely.
Remodeling and getting projects done always feels so good! I love the slide out pant racks!
Post a Comment