Thank you for all of your suggestions and advice on finding a doctor. Because it is so early, only our parents know so I don't want to give away our secret by asking around to friends or extended family members. But I think that I have a possible hospital selected and I'm waiting for a suggestion from both my RE and a fellow infertile. :-)
My next scan is on Wednesday the 24th when I will be 8 weeks along. After that, I'm released to my OB (whomever that will be).
This morning I woke up and my boobs grew overnight. Seriously. I went to button the top button of my rain jacket this morning and I couldn't. Yikes. I'm already a 36DDD and already own over-the-shoulder-boulder- holders but maybe I need to find a few bigger bras soon?
The tragedy in Boston yesterday made me sick to my stomach. I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing and my heart breaks for all of the injured and killed and their families. I had quite a few friends either running or watching the marathon yesterday- thankfully I think that everyone is accounted for. As someone who will hopefully be bringing a child into the world come December, a thought did cross my mind on whether I want to bring an innocent child up in a world such as ours. I guess this probably happens every generation...you think that there is more violence and depravity then in a more innocent time only 20 years ago. And really, you can't parent out of fear all of the time. You just have to do the best that you can.
9 comments:
That is great! I am so excited for you!! The tragedy in Boston breaks my heart. I am so thankful it was not worse, yet it was such a horrible thing none the less.
Congrats on the successful ultrasound!
Boston makes me sick, too. I also feel like we live in an exceptionally violent time in space. It is crazy.
So happy to read the good news! As far as the over-the-should-boulder-holder...I finally broke down and bought some news ones last week and I feel like I am already outgrowing them. :(
What happened in Boston just breaks my heart.
That is great news! Congrats on the second ultrasound and the strong heartbeat! I won't even get one until 7w+3d.
Boston just makes me sick and mad at the same time.
All good news. Congrats, lady! xx
Congrats on the happy ultrasound news! Very exciting and reassuring, I'm sure!
Yay for the 2nd ultrasound...how exciting!
You will be amazed at how different the baby looks at 8 weeks! I saw mine at 6 and 10, so not sure what 8 looks like, but it should start looking more like a gummy bear than a blob!
Oh yeah, boobs. I normally have tiny boobs. Now I have a whole new relationship with the Girls.
Congrats on the positive u/s!! It truly does look just like a blob at that point, haha! But it won't for long!!
Post a Comment